I’ve made fair progress so far with my 2020 Vision goals for the year, we’re a third of the way through, this year is going surprisingly fast! ; mind you, with 12 weeks stuck at home it would be a shame if I hadn’t!
- Jeans; after putting it off for years I finally made a pair of jeans, I used my Morgan jeans pattern by Closet Case Patterns and I am pretty pleased with the result, I’ve worn them a few times since I finished them. Actually it wasn’t too difficult! Why did I wait so long!!
- Trousers; completed, not my best make but they’ve got me started.
- A sheer blouse; I’m hoping to make one this month.
- Tailored Jacket
- Tailored Winter Coat; these are both more autumn makes, so two finishes out of five.
- Coming Home Quilt; I’ve almost finished the top, down to the last stretch. This one is going to a long armer, so I’ll count it as a finish once the tops done!
- Cottage Garden Quilt; I’m trying to clear the decks a bit before I start this one.
- Baby Quilt; Completed and gifted earlier in the year.
- Scrappy Quilt; My Staying home quilt is going to be pieced from the leftovers from my Coming Home quilt, so I’m classing it as a scrappy quilt, though I also need to start clearing my scrap boxes with a true scvrappy quilt!
- Charity Quilt; I’ve a quilt for care-leavers which just needs the quilting finishing, I just need to get it out of the bag and get it finished!
- Stitchbook Collective; I’m a couple of months behind with this, but I’ve just started with them again this week, so hopefully more progress soon.
- Mum’s Memory book; I finished this just in time for my mum’s funeral, I’m really pleased with how it’s worked out.
- Anthea Calendar SAL; I’m keeping up with this lovely stitch-a-long from Faby Reilly and I’m managing to do a wordplay for each one too with the idea of making a textile book.
- Workshop finishes; I was close to a finish last time I showed you my embridered hare – next update is tomorrow! After that there is one more workshop embroidery to finish, a Bethlehem style stitching.
- Finery Of Nature; Completed.
- Slippers; I was so close to having this ticked off, until I discovered my kit had two left feet! Nearly finished…
- Lampshade; No progress here, though I keep looking at the kits!
- Jelly Roll Rug; ditto!
- Wallet; This has gone on my back-burner a bit since lockdown, as I’m not going out to spend any money!!
- Luna Lapin; I keep seeing them on facebook, so hopefully soon!
So officially I’ve got five finishes so far out of twenty, which doesn’t sound so good, but I have got four almost finished and two are on going over the year. Not too bad 🙂