I said a couple of days ago I could do with a few finishes…well it’s not quite happy dance time but I’ve just finished all the cross-stitch for the Lizzie Stitching Wallet. We get the instructions to stitch it together over the next couple of weeks so I’m nearly there!
Last week I stitched the first half of the biscornu scissor fob which had a square of hydrangea florets on it. This week I’ve stitched the top square, it’s really pretty with a lisianthus flower and some beads and algerian stars around the edge. It took two to three evenings to stitch each square, Faby has worked out the timings of this stitch-a-long pretty well, just enough time to get the stitching done comfortably without it hanging around too much. We had two weeks for these two squares, the next instructions come out on Monday when we will start constructing the wallet.
We started this stitch-a-long by Faby Reilly back in the middle of June, so far we’ve stitched the inside, the outside, a pocket, a tab and the biscornu. It is just so pretty I’m really pleased with it. I getting quite excited about seeing it all come together 🙂