Good morning ladies,
I posted a challenge yesterday about no fabric buying December and got an overwhelming response so I decided to make up some rules for it. Remember this is all in good fun,here we go:
1. You are not allowed to buy fabric in the entire month of December.
2. Going to a store and buying curtains,tablecloths, placements, towels etc and using these items for sewing counts as fabric in this instance.
3. Buying fabric from the remnant bin counts as fabric…
4. You are allowed to go to a fabric store and buy zipper,thread,pins etc
5. You are allowed to go to the fabric store and touch the fabrics in case of emergencies (hehehehe)
6. The exception is if you are sewing for a charitable organization than you are allowed to buy fabric.
7. You are not a charitable organization!!!
8. If someone gives you fabric that’s OK
9. You are not allowed to beg for fabric.
Ok I think that’s it,feel free to add any rules you feel are missing from this challenge, thanks
Thanks to Lisa Olsen for the challenge!
I think I can do this, though it will be harder than the dry February that we do each year (like Sober October but three days shorter!) Luckily the Knitting and Stitching Show in Harrogate is at the end of November! The difficult part is having to go in a fabric shop for haberdashery and not falling for fabric at the same time! I’d better get that order into Minerva Crafts quick!
Anyone else up for the challenge?