Another month has gone by! I’m doing pretty well on most of my challenges, I’m even starting to think about next years!!
- 1 Etsy store opened; Still no where on this one, I’m lurching towards my own website at the moment, after various comments that it’s actually cheaper to run your own than using Etsy. However WordPress is also becoming more of an issue as we seem to be getting less and less blog for more and more money!
- 2 Tutorials; Still nothing written but I have started taking photos for my first one and I’ve had a request for one on another topic.
- 3 Sessions a week in the garden; I’ve not managed as much in the garden this month, November isn’t the best time to be outside, it’s dark by 4pm so there is no chance of an evening potter and it’s been pretty wet and miserable at times. I did get my four roses planted though and did a fair bit of tidying up.
- 4 Quilts; Completed! I finished my hummingbird quilt, my niece loves it. So that makes four quilts, yes I’m counting DTRH as a finish as it was such a mammoth effort just to do the top! I’ve made a couple more Splendid Sampler blocks and I’ve got the next pack from the Spring Wreath quilt so I need to crack on with that one. I also made a quilted tree skirt for Minerva so hopefully I’ll get round to sharing it shortly.
- 5 Craftsy Classes; I’m still at 4.5 classes, I’ll hopefully finish a dress-making one this week.
- 6 New Patterns; Completed! I shared my Clementine skirt with you in November, a new denim skirt pattern by Merchant and Mills, so I have finally reached my goal! I’ve pulled another new pattern out today as well which I’m hoping to make before Christmas
- 7 Kits stitched; Completed I’ve not stitched any more this month so I’m just staying right on target with seven stitched over the year.
8 Pages in my Stitch Sampler book ; Completed. I finally finished my Stitch Sampler, I’m really pleased with how it’s turned out and I’ve now had requests for instructions on how to make one!
9 Pounds Lost!!! Well I think this is a lost cause, I haven’t even weighed myself for months now!
10 Mini Embroideries; Completed. I stitched another for my Christmas Decoration Swap, a sparkly snowflake.
11 Letters to friends; No letter writing this month, so my tally remains at five. I’m hoping to pop a few in Christmas cards, but we will have to see how time goes!
12 Boxes or Drawers sorted in sewing room; completed. I’ve done a bit more organising in my sewing room with my drawer and box labels, it’s already proving useful.
13 New Recipes; I haven’t tries any new recipes this month, maybe I’ll have a perusal of my cookbooks for Christmas! So my tally is now 10 new recipes.
14 Less Lengths in my stash! I’ve used three lengths from my stash this month with the coatigan and the cardigan. I used a length for my denim skirt too and I’ve plans for another two at least before Christmas, so I’d better get a wiggle on!
15 Posts a month; I’ve just done a quick tally and I counted 19 posts, so not as many as previous months but still a good tally!
16 cross-stitch smalls; Completed. I made two of Faby Reilly’s cross-stitch smalls last month, so my tally is now 20.
17 items of clothing made. I’ve done better here this month. My Clementine skirt could finally be shared with you, I’ve also made a coat and a cardigan, so three makes bunces my total up to a much more respectable 11!
18 Walks; Complete. I haven’t done any more walking this month but I’m happy to have reached my total.
My next post will be the final one, how many of my goals will I have achieved?