I’ve just finished the last alphabet on my Bouquet Sampler. There are three altogether on the sampler, this one is the only one in lower case. It’s a lovely relaxed font, the only thing I changed was the letter ‘m’, I’m not sure if it’s how the French write their ‘m’s but it looked like it had four legs and three humps!! You can just about see it on this photo from Jardin Privee. I just omitted two stitches from the first leg!
I rather like the hare too, I made a couple of mistakes on him, it was a lesson in how to not do cross-stitch when tired and grumpy! His thigh is meant to be more pronounced, but I think he looks just fine as he is! I’m half way through what I think is a black swan at the moment.
I’ve just got one large flower arrangement to do now and my Sampler Aux Bouquets is complete, there’s about 3″ more design to stitch. I’ve really enjoyed stitching this one and it’s grown a lot quicker than I thought it would.